English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

"I am Very much Thankful to Puri"-Roja

Yesteryear’s actress turned politician, Roja made a comeback into films earlier this year with Shambo Shiva Shambo. She was recently seen in Puri Jagannath’s ‘Golimaar’. Earlier today she addressed a press meet where she thanked Puri for offering her a role in Golimaar. She also thanked him for letting her dub in her own voice and revealed that this is the second time in her career that she had dubbed on her own. The first time she dubbed her own voice was in Shambo Shiva Shambo.

The actress who ruled the film industry for almost 10 years in the 90s stated that she wouldn’t have got a role in Golimaar if she hadn’t acted in Shambo Shiva Shambo. When asked about her dominating role inthe film , she said “During my stint as a politician, I have gone to the police stations and I was able to raise my voice with conviction. I think that helped a lot when I was more or less portraying the same thing here in Golimaar”. Incidentally, boththe film were produced by Bellamkonda Suresh.